Available courses

Computer Skills is designed to help students become better typists and learn some of the most-used computer programs.

Wednesday - 

WS #1

Thursday - 

WS #2

Band at Roseau offers students the opportunity to perform instrumental music in a variety of genres at a high performance level. Students will have opportunities to perform in large groups, chamber ensembles, and as soloists. 

Welcome to Advanced Biology I. I hope you have a great year and to help with that this site has some amazing stuff. You can find notes, assignments, labs, ACT problems, and anything else that is pertinent to the classroom. I can't wait to meet everyone and hope you have the best learning experience of your high school career!

Advanced Algebra is an elective course where the focus is on continuing our students exposure to upper level mathematics and preparation for Pre-Calc/Trig.  Students in Advanced Algebra can expect to be challenged and stretched mathematically.  There are currently two formats that students can expect while in Advance Algebra.  My sixth hour class will be taught in a way where technology will be an integral part of the student experience.  If you have questions, please feel free to contact me. 

English 10 covers a variety of topics, including literature, research writing, speech writing, public speaking, and language usage.

WELCOME TO THE LIBRARY/MEDIA CENTER

The Library/Media Center provides access to information and resources.  The Online resources are available through the media center.  These resources are on the library resources page.  

The Library/Media Center is open from 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.  On Wednesday and Friday, The Library/Media Center is open from 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m

If you have any questions about the Library/Media Center please contact 

EMAIL:  Glenn_Heinecke@roseauschool.org or call 218-463-6418